Top > News and Events
The 30th International Conference on Magnetic Resonance in Biological Systems (ICMRBS 2024)
- Gordon Research Conference, 2023
- Gordon Research Seminar, 2023
Sponsorship for the international conferences and seminars:
- Asia-Pacific NMR Symposium 2023, September 6 - 9, 2023 [link]
- XXIX International Conference on Magnetic Resonance in Biological Systems (ICMRBS), August 21 - 25, 2022 [link]
- 11th conference on Fast Field Cycling NMR Relaxometry, June 5-7, 2019 [link]
- XXVIII International Conference on Magnetic Resonance in Biological Systems (ICMRBS), August 19-24, 2018 [link]
- 39th FGMR Annual Discussion Meeting, Bayreuth, September 25-28, 2017 [link]
- The 20th International Society of MAgnetic Resonance (ISMAR), Quebec City, July 23-28, 2017 [link]
Presented as an Exhibitor in the international conferences:
Asia-Pacific NMR Symposium 2023 at Taipei
Thank you for your visiting! Please feel free to contact us any time!
Investigation of LC‑Photo‑CIDNP Magnetic‑Field Dependence of Molecules bearing a Quasi‑Isolated Spin Pair via a Rapid Shuttle Field-Cycling Device
Siyu Li, Shibani Shibani Bhattacharya, Ching-Yu Chou, Shu-Cheng Chou, Michael Goger, Hanming Yang, Arthur G. Palmer and Silvia Cavagnero
--- by Siyu Li at the 64th Experimental Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Conference, April 16 - 21, 2023, Pacific Grove, California, USA
A compact Shuttle-Photo-CIDNP device for probing magnetic field dependence of photo-CIDNP effect in the low-concentration applications
Ching-Yu Chou, Shu-Cheng Chou, Ming-lee Chu
--- by Ching-Yu Chou at ICMRBS XXIX, August 21 - 25, 2022, Boston, USA
- Field-dependent high-resolution spectral density mapping using a fast, mechanical based shuttle system
Sebastian Frischkorn, Ching-Yu Chou, Stefan Becher and Christian Griesinger
--- by Sebastian Frischkorn at the 59th ENC, April 29 - May 4, 2018, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Revealing the spectral density function related to large-scale ns motion by a high-resolution relaxometry approach: a full-range field dependent relaxation study on bacteriophage T5 decoration protein pb10
--- by Dr. Ching-Yu Chou at ICMRBS 2016, Kyoto, Japan
- High Resolution NMR Relaxometry of Proteins: Improved Sensitivity and Applications to a Disordered Protein
--- by Dr. Ching-Yu Chou at ISMAR 2015, Shanghai, China
- Determining the field-dependent relaxivity of contrast agents by using high field relaxometer.
--- by Dr. Ching-Yu Chou at Fast Field Cycling Conference, 27 - 30 July 2015, Aberdeen, UK
- Boosting Sensitivity in High-Resolution Sample Shuttling Relaxometry by Using a Cryo-probe and a Fast Mechanical Sample Shuttle Device.
Ching-Yu Chou, Minglee Chu, Chi-Fon Chang, Tai-huang Huang, Angelo Guiga, Fabien Ferrage, Dimitrios Sakellariou, the 56th ENC in 2015, USA
- Interactions and dynamics of the disordered C-terminal domain of Artemis.
Cyril Charlier; Ludovic Carlier; Philippe Pelupessy; Ching-Yu Chou; Dimitrios Sakellariou; Geoffrey Bodenhausen; Patricia Cortes; Aneel K. Aggarwal; Fabien Ferrage
the 56th ENC in 2015, USA
- Field-dependent Relaxivity as a Probe of the Hydrodynamics of Gadolinium-based Nanoparticles Designed as MR Contrast Agents.
Ching-Yu Chou, Mouna Abdesselem, Cedric Bouzigues, Antigoni Alexandrou, Angelo Guiga, Minglee Chu, Tai-huang Huang, Fabien Ferrage, Dimitrios Sakellariou
EUROMAR 2014, Zurich, Switzerland
- High Speed Sample Transportation Apparatus Applying on Field Dependent Relaxation Study: Design and Experimental Results.
Ching-Yu Chou, Minlee Chu, Chi-Fon Chang, Tai-huang Huang
EUROMAR, August 21-25, 2011. Frankfurt am Main, Germany